terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2009

The Dan Band - Candy Shop



Mais uma grande música de 2009!
Em baixo a letra para os menos atentos às manigâncias desta música...!

[Spoken]
Yeah…
Uh huh
So seductive

[Sung]
I take you to the candy shop
I’ll let you lick the lollipop
Go ‘head girl, don’t you stop
Keep on goin ’til you hit the spot (oooh)

I’ll take you to the candy shop
I’ll let you lick the lolli-lollipop
Go ahead girl, don’t you stop
Keep on going ’til you hit the spot

You can have it your way, how do you want it
Gonna back that thing up or should I push up on it
Break it down for you now, baby it’s simple
You be a nympho, and I’ll be a nympho

Got the magic stick, I’m the love doctor
Your friends teasin’ you ’bout how sprung I gotcha
Wanna show me how you work it baby, no problem
Get on top then you bounce round like a low rider

I’m a seasoned fit when it come to this shit
You work up a sweat, you can play with the stick
I’m tryin to explain baby the best way I can
I melt in your mouth, fuckin’ not in your hands

Candy shop
I’ll let you lick the lollipop
Go ahead girl, don’t you stop
Keep on goin’ til you hit the spot

Give it to me baby, nice and slow
Climb on top, ride like you in the rodeo
You ain’t never heard a sound like this before
Cause I ain’t never put it down like this before

I touch the right spot at the right time
Lights on or lights off, she like it from behind
So seductive, you should see the way she winds
Her hips in slow-mo on the floor when we grind

As Long as she ain’t stoppin, homie I aint stoppin
Drippin wet with sweat man its on and popping
Oh I’m tryin’ to explain girl, the best that I can
I’ll melt in your mouth, not in your hand

At the candy shop
I’ll let you lick the lollipop
Go ahead girl, don’t you stop
Keep going til you hit the spot

At the candy shop
Let you lick the lolli-lollipop
Mm don’t you stop
Keep on goin’ til you hit the spot

[Spoken]
Mm, that’s right
You just keep on lickin’
All the way down to the chewy center
That’s good
Lick it
Suck it
Unwrap it
Then fuck it
Ooh lick it, lick it, lick it, lick it
Suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it
Roll it down baby, fuck it, fuck it
Yeah
How many licks does it take?
Just one
One’s good, thanks

1 comentário:

chivas rebull disse...

outra musica com uma letra de "interesse" que desperta algumas dúvidas no significado:
Mika - Lollipop